Tuesday 12 November 2013

So returning back

So after a while away concentrating on some other more important issues i am back working on the project, and am looking forward to getting back into it, i have over the last few days been planning what to do next and what to focus on first. I have been re-editing a few textures to get them to fit a little better together as i got back into the hang of the things. Just really re familiarizing myself with the software and going over all of the files and finding my place again. Also just on a quick note if anyone would like to contact me feel free to contact me by dropping an email to pknowles352@gmail.com or on my website once i get that up and running as i will be working on both that and this project over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment